SSI Pacific is one of Australia’s leading System Integrator, delivering a complete portfolio of solutions and services to a wide range of enterprise and Telco carrier customers. We are now looking to recruit IT/Engineering Graduates to join our Customer Service Management Centre.
Successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Monitoring, maintaining and implementing ICT services with a focus on maximum availability and performance to customers
- Providing engineering support to customers
- Providing escalated support, troubleshooting and fault rectification of high level technical issues related to ICT equipment and services
As you progress in this role you will be involved in:
- Investigation and resolution of reported system and application faults using remote diagnostic tools and standard engineering and analytical techniques
- Using trouble shooting methods and techniques to diagnose and implement control actions as necessary to ensure network availability
- Testing, implementing, monitoring and tuning ICT systems to ensure optimum performance and highlight potential issues
- Developing technical documentation and reporting as required to prevent future occurrences and to support operational staff
- Acting as an interface between the client and vendors regarding high level technical issues
- Providing after hours assistance
- Strong commitment to excellence in customer service
- Ability to demonstrate professional communication skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Some experience in a technical service environment is desirable
- An enthusiastic, well rounded and flexible approach to achieving results is essential.
- Successful candidate will have recently graduated with qualification in Engineering / Information Technology or a related field.
- A strong knowledge in Unix/Linux environment is paramount
Please email your resume at humanresources @ ssipacific.com
Due to the high number of candidates usually applying for roles, only succesful applicants wll be contacted